Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Neighbour has dug up the alleyway between our houses

I'd have thought at the very least he should provide a method of access. I
notice when they dug a hole outside my house to fix a gas leak they had a
very sturdy piece of metal across the middle of the hole so I could get out
my gate!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Bernard" m wrote in
message ...
My neighbour has dug up the alleyway between our houses and says it is for
water supply direct to his house - he had not approached me prior - not
only
do I now have no access to the back but am concerned about the amount of
damage he is doing - this is illegal I am assuming - I believe the alley
is
within my property but is used as easement - what can I do?

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1252526-.htm