Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Neighbour has dug up the alleyway between our houses

Bernard m wrote:

My neighbour has dug up the alleyway between our houses and says it is for
a water supply direct to his house - he had not approached me prior - not
only do I now have no access to the back but am concerned about the amount
of damage he is doing - this is illegal I am assuming - I believe the
alley is within my property but is used as easement - what can I do? --
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-alleyway-bet
ween-our-houses-1252526-.htm

That's a legal question rather than a d.i.y question. Unless you deal
with it yourself, which is not recommended. I recommend either a legal
newsgroup or the forum at

http://gardenlaw.co.uk

--

Roger Hayter