Alan

Default Low flow bowl to a normal flow tank for toliet. Can I do this?

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:18:58 GMT, jim wrote:

Childfree Scott wrote:

I was just curious if I can replace just my toilet bowl and reuse my
existing tank. That way I would be pushing 3 gallons of so through a
low flow bowl. I would think that would give me a really good flush.
Anyone try this or do they make them incompatible with each other or
something?

they dont match up and besides the old bowl is better than the new
bowl,,, the new toilet bowl is also the problem with a bad flush as it
has a smaller diameter exit hole(cavity) to let the waste exit........

My new bowl is much better than the old, both for flushing better and
keeping itself clean.