Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oven not lighting up, need help.

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 2:14:12 PM UTC-6, Wm wrote:
replying to Mikepier, Wm wrote:
Having the same trouble on our first time using the oven in this POS stove.
Unfortunately this is our Thanksgiving meal that we can not cook for our 88 yr
old mother at her home 300 miles from our home.
--

8 years ago, Mikepier was so distraught over the problem he was having that he jumped off a bridge. It was a tragic loss. He is survived by a wife, 4 ex-wives, 14 children, 8 dogs, 13 cats and 632 gerbils. The gerbils really miss him. Of course, you could pay attention to the date of the original post and last reply which was 8 years ago! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster