Michael Baugh

Default Low flow bowl to a normal flow tank for toliet. Can I do this?

The bolt pattern is different. There is an adapter for less than
5 dollars, Home Depot had them. Or you can mak one for
yourself with a couple of flat steel stock with the holes positioned
properly. Not a big deal.

Childfree Scott wrote in message
om...
I was just curious if I can replace just my toilet bowl and reuse my
existing tank. That way I would be pushing 3 gallons of so through a
low flow bowl. I would think that would give me a really good flush.
Anyone try this or do they make them incompatible with each other or
something?