Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Storage Unit locks, using one "at home"?

Gunner Asch on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 10:16:49 -0800
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:35:04 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Leon Fisk on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:38:18 -0400
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:30:02 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I have been closing out the storage units. One down, one to go.

When done, I'm going to have two of the "Cylinder Locks" which are
rather specialized. As I "paid good money" for these, I'm wondering
if anyone has ideas for sources for the latches.

You may want to post a picture. There aren't very many locks commonly
found in the USA which are really secure. $$$ doesn't necessarily make
secure...

"Paid good money" is me channeling my Scot heritage. B-) Being
Thrifty is the virtue, whilst being a tightwad is not.

ah " C-480-EZ-CD-KD Chateau EZ BEZEL Lock"

https://www.chateauproducts.com/#indexView=products&productsView=productDetailsVie w&prodId=38

Interesting. Ive never seen a tubular lock used on a door like this
before.

All the rage in storage units - or at least the one I've been
using the last couple years.
--
pyotr filipivich