Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Przemek Klosowski Przemek Klosowski is offline

Default Declining percentage of households that report gun ownership

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 10:35:21 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

That only proves CCW holders don't mind revealing information the
government already possesses, and says -nothing- about other people.
Your logic is unusually sloppy here.

"My" logic? By what logic do you conclude that CCW holders tell the
truth,
while other gun owners are liars?

There isn't any. This was a double-blind test -- neither the pollster
nor the subject knew that they were chosen from a CCW database

Jim has a point that CCWs are a biased sample. Try this
Gedankenexperimant: what if they asked convicted felons instead of CCWs?
They would have to answer NO, regardless of whether they have the gun at
home or not.

Having said that, I suspect that CCWs are much more consistent on this
point with the general population than CFs