Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Slapping Poor Dumb Anal ****** Goran Razovic around the Place! LOL

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:19:09 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

Listen up, stoopid bitch.
My lovedoll and I shop at Food-4-Less cuz we wanna shop there.
**** off.

YOU listen up, dumb ditsoon.

Yer moulie tranny and you shop there cuz you can't AFFORD real food!

**** orf.

He can **** in your mouth, if you want it, Razovic. And we all KNOW that you
WANT it! LOL

--
Colonel Edmund J. Burke about dumb anal Goran Razovic:
"She's just another bloody used tampax wrapped in a douche bag."