Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Storage Unit locks, using one "at home"?

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:35:04 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

snip
"Paid good money" is me channeling my Scot heritage. B-) Being
Thrifty is the virtue, whilst being a tightwad is not.

ah " C-480-EZ-CD-KD Chateau EZ BEZEL Lock"

https://www.chateauproducts.com/#indexView=products&productsView=productDetailsVie w&prodId=38

I don't allow Adobe Flash on my computers... but I think this must be
what you have:

http://www.markslocksmithshop.com/pr...product_id=102

They go for ~$8 new with key on the net. Looks very specialized. You
would need to get the frame it fits/works in to make use of at home
and then only for very specific items... I didn't spot the frames for
sale doing a quick search. I'll have to look up that patent number later
(curiosity).

Or you could offer it up for sale on ebay for lock sport and/or storage
use. I don't have many tubular locks to play with but I doubt it's
worth paying the shipping costs to get them here

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b