Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Storage Unit locks, using one "at home"?

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:30:02 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I have been closing out the storage units. One down, one to go.

When done, I'm going to have two of the "Cylinder Locks" which are
rather specialized. As I "paid good money" for these, I'm wondering
if anyone has ideas for sources for the latches.

You may want to post a picture. There aren't very many locks commonly
found in the USA which are really secure. $$$ doesn't necessarily make
secure...

"Cylinder Lock" to me would be a dead-bolt core. Maybe you have a Disc
Padlock? Or possibly a Puck Lock like you can find on semi-trailer
doors?

Most padlocks commonly use a hasp to secure doors and such. You can
find a variety of types and sizes in most hardware/big box stores...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b