Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Can evaporative air cooler be the alternative to the air conditioner?

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 3:17:49 AM UTC-5, RickiRick wrote:

The problem is with clogged ac condensate drain. I know, it happens. But
by me ir happens incredibly often

There are tablets for that. Clearly your maintenance program is sadly lacking.

http://www.supplyhouse.com/Nu-Calgon...Au3YEA Lw_wcB

We use these or-equal in our window units, and I have our service people use them in the much larger units for our practices. Never had a condensate drain clog in the last 20+ years where these were in use - and regular service was/is done.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA