Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Storage Unit locks, using one "at home"?

I have been closing out the storage units. One down, one to go.

When done, I'm going to have two of the "Cylinder Locks" which are
rather specialized. As I "paid good money" for these, I'm wondering
if anyone has ideas for sources for the latches.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote