Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default canbus

On 20/11/2017 19:08, Michael Chare wrote:
On 20/11/2017 18:06, Brian Gaff wrote:
How does it sense a blown light. Is it a normal filament bulb, that would
I'd imagine be easy to sense, but if its some kind of led it could still
draw current but not actually work!
Â* Brian

Now that I have had my car reprogrammed, it checks the trailer lights if
they are plugged in when the ignition is switched on. But I only get
told if both brake lights have failed as they are just fed by a single
wire.

The car rear light units are LED. I think if anything fails I am going
to have to replace the whole unit, as I was unable to take it apart. The
days of cheap bulb replacements have past.

Well over £100 trade for a Honda CRV high-level stop light.