Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Declining percentage of households that report gun ownership

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 22:23:20 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Maybe having one is becoming more private than in years back...

On 11/18/2017 9:10 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 05:21:16 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 11/17/2017 5:53 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 2:41:52 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Why are you responding to a two and a half year old post with whiny
petulant bull****?

Surveys on gun ownership are undertaken by numerous public opinion
survey institutions. They all show the same thing: the percentage of
the population that owns guns is falling.

So if there are numerous surveys, why can you not cite at least one.

Dan

Here's three separate ones one link:

https://gunculture2point0.wordpress....day-have-guns/

No one I know will admit to owning firearms on the phone. Yet I know
at least 5 families that now have firearms that never did before.

Seems the "canoing accident" theme has taken hold.

---