Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default British Workers Wanted - Channel 4

On 17/11/2017 14:07, pamela wrote:
On 13:58 17 Nov 2017, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:

Get a job! Just kidding.

I have a job, which I like very much :-) Computer programming,
which isn't like real work at all; and short hours so I can pick
the lad up from school. Perfect, really.

Computer programming sounds like a breeze.

ISTR an old RF engineer at GEC air radio group, who always referred to
us software engineers as "typists". ;-)

Not like real work and short hours. Great!

Indeed, more like an intellectual form of masturbation, but if someone
is willing to pay well for having buttons pushed, who am I to argue?

--
Cheers,

John.