Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Work bench design: Well made?

On 11/17/2017 12:37 AM, Bob_S wrote:

wrote in message ...

Can't believe this is still on Bernie Hunts web site but it is:

http://huntfamily.com/work_bench.htm

This is one I made from a design in FWW magazine.Â* Mine is still in
use in
my shop and has withstood the test of time an abuse.Â* I added a Lee
Valley
end vice.
It's simple to make but solid as you'll ever need.
Bob S.

Â*Dead linksÂ* ?

You are correct.Â* Well they have been there for a number of years and
Bernie has certainly made changes.Â*Â* I emailed him.

I only checked that the page was still active before posting but did not
click on the links...sorry.

Bob S.

I did a search on Hunt family work bench and came up with this site. It
appears to be the same as in the previous post

http://www.huntfamily.com/work_bench.htm

--
2017: The year we learn to play the great game of Euchre