Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default water pressure reducing valve and water pressure regulator

I found the make but still need to find out the model number.

Home Depot's web site has a lot of them - after you click on the
product - there is a link to "specifications" that might help.
... graphs for flow characteristics; pressure ranges and limits, etc
Here's just one example ..
https://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pd...76134d9f7f.pdf
John T.

Thanks for the link.
Now that I'm thinking about this, I wonder how a pressure regulator can
regulate water pressure when no valve is open.

A couple more web links, found through a very quick google search.

http://www.watts.com/pages/learnAbou...s.asp?catId=64

http://apps.watersurplus.com/techlib...spec_D1101.pdf

John T.