Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Beavis & Butthead together, again! LOL

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:51:06 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

Shallow insecure ******* take a stab at another person's car without knowing
what they are taking about = PHucker who drives a poverty shed. Always has
done and always will do.

Do you realise that you've just contradicted yourself and highlighted
your snobbishness?

He's getting stupider every day.

And this coming, of course, from the two stupidest morons around, Beavis and
Butthead themselves! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: