Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On 13/11/2017 06:09, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 10:49:43 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:23:56 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 11/11/2017 16:21, Bod wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:51:59 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 06:27:05 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:35:22 -0000, Frank "frank
wrote:

On 11/10/2017 7:10 PM, Frank wrote:
On 11/8/2017 3:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:12:21 -0600, CRNG

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one
demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than
half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was
niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never
call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was
making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in
Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black
man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor
so I
refused to answer.Â* He stood there a minute, started to leave
and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.Â* I said,
"Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Thread also reminded me of this old German short film where racist
women
on a bus has her ticket eaten by the black guy sitting next to
her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuv5hzj5i4

English subtitles but if you know German the woman uses the verb
fressen
which means eat but applies to animals.

Exactly, black guys are animals.

Pathetic.

They are closer to orangutans than us, that's a biological fact.
Why do
you think they run faster in the 100m?

Orang Utans can't run very fast.

Not the point.Â* Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly
the fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're
not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

The ultimate test of muscle strength is weightlifting. Many top ones are
white. Most top swimmers are white.
--
Bod

The tallest men in the world on average are from The Netherlands. Iceland has some real giants. A Negro may appear to have larger muscles because of the contrast of the image that the eye perceives. A pale Caucasian can have the same size muscles but the lack of contrast may not appear as large as those on the Negro. If you have ever seen bodybuilding competitions, the contestants are tanned and put oil on their bodies so their muscles stand out. An albino bodybuilder isn't going to look so muscular. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Muscle Monster

Breaking: Eddie Hall Wins 2017 Worlds Strongest Man in Botswana

British athlete Eddie Hall has beaten his fiercest rivals to claim the
2017 Worlds Strongest Man title.

The Worlds Strongest Man Finals standings are below:

1. Eddie Hall €“ 51 points
2. Hafthor Bjornsson €“ 50 points
3. Brian Shaw €“ 49 points
4. Jean-Francois Caron