Doug Miller

Default Critter digging HUGE holes in my driveway

In article , Me wrote:
This is a farm. Some critter is digging HUGE holes in my gravel
driveway. The holes are nearly 12 inches in dia., and go down 2 or
more feet, then curve off under the drive. The pile of finely
pulverised soil around the hole is huge, and spread all the way around
the hole. There are more than one of these holes too, and this just
started a few weeks ago.

Sounds like a gopher or a groundhog to me.

Few other notes, these holes are almost perfectly round. They are dug
real quickly too.

Whatever it is, it's got to go..... Trap, gun, livetrap, dynamite,
whatever....

Any of the above -- whatever works. If it's safe to use high-powered rifles in
your location, I think some Saturday I'd sit back 75 yards or so with a good
varmint gun and watch and wait. Failing that, try baiting a livetrap (a big
one) with peanut butter.

(Unless I can put this critter to work digging my fence post holes).

LOL -- gotta train him to dig straight first!