Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:22:38 -0500, Meanie wrote:

No, you disrespect the Americans a lot on here.

Er.... I think you'll find that's you!* They moan about you doing it
more than me.* You start huge numbers of threads about politics and guns
all the time, I just join in occasionally.

LMFAO! As usual, wrong again. He moans about guns in the US, you moan
about every other issue opposing your views. I'm sure you scream your
own name during orgasm.

"What's it name". I can heard it, almost.