Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, AGAIN! LOL

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:44:09 +0000, Beavis said to Butthead:

Er.... I think you'll find that's you!* They moan about you doing it
more than me.* You start huge numbers of threads about politics and guns
all the time, I just join in occasionally.

Eh!? You're the one who keeps calling them stupid. You have a selective
memory which is verging on the devious.

Well, he's Butthead after all, Beavis! LMAO!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"The only way to ruin someone's life is to kill them, or render them