Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Senile Yanks & Birdbrain!

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:41:07 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I may joke about things like that but have black friends and neighbors.

Sorry to hear you have them right next to you. They say you can't choose your neighbours.

Unfortunately the ones in back of me are moving as are my Puerto Rican
neighbors on the side, also great neighbors.

Relax, you might get white folk instead!

Thanks for DEMONSTRATING what a sick asshole you are, Birdbrain. Even
Frankie boy should be able to catch on finally ...or perhaps not? VBG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave