Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, AGAIN! LOL

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:46:42 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

Errrrr, where is Bod?
My posting was to the caravan dweller not you, you little lump of ****.
So, just where is Bod then?
The tosser who sat at home whilst his wife went to work. And yes, he did
this.

What a liar you are. You didn't even know me when I was working.
You need help.

Pounder doesn't care about the truth, he just makes things up to make him sound good.

We ALL know the truth in all details about you, ******, because you were
idiotic enough to "BRAG" about your sociopathic "life", you sociopathic
idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed: