Jeff Guay

Default Water well question

$100/ft sounds about right, he quoted me $4000 including running into house
and expansion tank for a drilled well upto 80 feet deep.

"Jon Endres, PE" t wrote in
message t...

"Steve" wrote in message

"Jeff Guay" wrote in message
t...
new house next door, and he said he got tons of great water at 40

feet.
I'm
sure he hit water sooner, he just went down to 40 to insure he'd have
enough.

Or he most likely is getting paid by the foot (~$100-150/ft in my area)

HOLY CRAP! What kind of well driller charges $100 to $150 per foot? The
highest I've EVER seen a well driller charge (and I didn't hire him) was

$11
per foot for the well and $8 for the casing.

I just had a well drilled and paid 9 and 9. 220 feet deep, 14 gallons per
minute, 40 feet of casing, cost me less than $2000.

Jon E