modervador

Default Electric Breaker Out of Slots

Arnie Goetchius wrote in message ...

You'll get a laugh out of this. This is a kitchen re-model. There was a natural
gas range in place but it stuck out 2 inches from the rest of the cabinets. So
the lady of the house went to a Kitchen Design place and they suggested an under
counter electric oven which would be flush with the cabinets and allows for a
gas cook top on top of the oven. If there was an under-the-counter gas oven that
would allow a gas cooktop on the top that would be ideal but there isn't any
that I could find.

For the cooktop, gas is preferred by most chefs. I don't think there's
anything particularly more appealing about a gas oven. Convection
ovens are all electric, if memory serves. I've heard that the new
ideal is gas top, electric under.

So the bottom line is that to get rid of the 2 inches sticking out into the
kitchen, it may cost $1500 for an electrician.

2" sticking out into the kitchen can be expensive indeed. I can see it
now: "Does this new oven make my ass look fatter?"

%mod%