Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Electric chainsaw motor

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 10:43:15 AM UTC-5, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 22:23:11 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

Yes, charging outdoors does allow your hydrogen producers to avoid
the
lebenty seben different sparky things inside the home.

One of my tasks as battery test tech at [not Segway] was sparking
freshly charged lead acid batteries to see if the engineer's venting
schemes worked (NOT!). A hydrogen meter found it everywhere including
the lowest point in the building.

The gave me a circuit board antistatic bin to contain the blast. The
engineer thought it was a dishpan.
-jsw

LOWEST point? That was either a heluva lot of hydrogen, or one crappy ventilation system.