Steve

Default Water well question

"Jeff Guay" wrote in message
t...
new house next door, and he said he got tons of great water at 40 feet.

I'm
sure he hit water sooner, he just went down to 40 to insure he'd have
enough.

Or he most likely is getting paid by the foot (~$100-150/ft in my area)

The truth be known. You sould always go with an accurate flow test.. I'm
not sure how that works but here, the county inspector has the well driller
perform this test. If he doesn't get the volume output, he keeps drilling
(more money) until the well meets the local standard for a residential well.
Oh, yah, the take water sample also for tests.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve