Houseslave

Default Electric Breaker Out of Slots

Another option is to add a propane stove and forget about adding an electric
stove. I did this because my house only had a 100 amp service and I didn't
want the extra load. Many people like cooking with gas better then electric
too. If you want to go with the electric stove then I would buy the twin
breakers to free up the slots and see how it works. You can always upgrade
to 200 amps down the road. You're looking at some bucks for a new service
which might not be needed. It all depends on how your circuits are laid out
and how you use your appliances, etc. I never blow fuses so I'm not looking
to upgrade.