Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] elliot@gts.edu is offline

Default Warning ... Whirlpool Fridge Unserviceable

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 8:19:38 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I have a side by side whirlpool fridge could no clean back coils got out my small electric leave blower putonhigh coils are nice and clean fridge working fine problem solved

I've been trying to figure out how to clean these coils since I do not have a compressed air tank and I don't think that one of those cans of compressed air for cleaning electronics would be strong enough. But I do have a leaf blower that I think I will try tonight. But I am concerned that it will make a mess.

Thanks