Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Carver[_2_] Mark Carver[_2_] is offline

Default Odd label on Boiler

On 30/10/2017 23:34, wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:43:29 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

On Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:00:26 PM UTC+1, Mark Carver wrote:
A friend is puzzled by a symbol on his new boiler's control panel.

It shows a Top Hat and Ladder ? !

What the absolute HELL is this top hat and ladder? WOW, I mean, its bad enough we don't have any heating, whats worse is we can't understand a thing thats going on because were not in the monopoly game. Why? I can't understand, I am not a monopoly sized human, nor thimble, nor boot, nor battle ship. Please send help, SOS.

You were only supposed to put your clock back an Hour not 6 ****ing
years.

Don't worry, my friend died of CO poisoning in 2013

--
Mark