JohnB

Default Anti-Scalding device question

Dave Gower wrote:
"John E. Jones" wrote in message

I have heard of an anti-scalding device that can just screw into a kitchen
faucet. If this device exist, I could use it. Does anyone know of a web
source where I could perhaps find one?

Here in Canada they're being advertised at Canadian Tire, our biggest
hardware superstore chain, so I presume they are available at similar stores
in the U.S. as well. Don't know how well they work.

I put an "antiscald" gadget on my shower so I would not get scalded
if my wife flushed the toilet while I was in the shower. I took it
out because it was less trouble to get out of the way while the cold
water pressure was low while the toilet tank refilled. What I used
was similar to this one on the Ace Hardware web site:

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...entPage=search

They seem to have others for baths, but I did not see one for
kitchen faucets.