kerm

Default Replacement for Sangamo clock

In article ,
"Christian McArdle" wrote:

Assuming I was switching 240v AC I connected the two purple
'clock switch' wires to terminals 1 and 4, the red 'clock
motor' wire to terminal 3 and the black 'clock motor' wire
to terminal 4 and inserted a link between 2 and 3.

You are lucky you didn't blow the thing up.

As I said, the red/black wire is L/N and the purple wires are for the
contacts. Don't go connecting the purple wires to mains willy nilly. To
do
so makes assumptions about how the switching works. They could have been
low
voltage.

Use:

1. Purple
2. Purple
3. Red
4. Black

And whatever you do, remove the link between 2 and 3.

Christian.

Now rewired and working fine - many thanks!

John