Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric cars - running costs.

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Who typically 'police' these 'Electric Vehicles Only' bays to ensure
that non electric cars don't block them up, as who would risk driving
to one if nothing can be done about it if the bay was so occupied?

Some might say if an electric vehicle wants exclusive parking bays in a
public place, they should pay VED like other vehicles. And pay the same
sort of tax on their fuel as ICE vehicles.

I do.

--
*Upon the advice of my attorney, my shirt bears no message at this time

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.