Art Begun

Default Maytag washing machines: beware

I have a 7 year old Maytag Neptune with mechanical controls. Works
great.

Your beef is with Home Depot and the warranty company. Pull out the
warranty. It might say if they can't fix it you get a new one. Call
up the Home depot manager. Tell him if he doesn't get the machine
repair for you immediately, you will get a parade permit and stand
outside his store with a sign and handouts warning people not to buy
appliance there. Tell him the tv stations and attorney general will
be called next. I bet he solves your problem. The Neptune are not
dying left and right. The repair people are liars.