Toby

Default Automatic garage door - any suggestions?

"Stephen Gower" wrote in message
Andrew McKay wrote:

Yes, but the only problem is if I happen to be thinking of something
else whilst parking and pull up to where I used to park (I did this by
aligning the passenger door to a spot on the garage wall)

Stick a reminder notice on the spot you used to use.
--
Selah

I warned you about parking something tall, and you called me a midget?! ;-)
Reverse in, makes for batman style getaways with the electric door. (Or hill
street blues...)
Bit of plank on the floor, good for nudging up against, bad for tripping
over.
Dangly string must touch windscreen.
Or nudge something on the side wall, stepladder? My sister used to nudge the
boiler!!

Toby.