Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Hand Reaming and Drilling

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 10:13:44 -0700
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

snip
YES!!! I may get two or three or four of them so I can leave the 1/16th
and 1/8th bits I use all the time on my tackle making bench chucked up and
ready to go. Maybe another on the back work bench, and one on the assembly
bench in the machine room.

Another search term that may find some stuff of interest is hand vise.
Like:

https://www.amazon.com/s/keywords=hand%20vise

I've got an old one that has been really handy through the years. Looks
just like this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Sma...l/222684121521

Use it for small taps, like 8 x 32. Has a small notch cut in
the center in one jaw. Use to hold odd things for
soldering/repair when I was still working...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b