Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Blocked ink-jet nozzles

On Tuesday, 24 October 2017 19:51:44 UTC+1, Ian Field wrote:
"John-Del" wrote in message
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 9:47:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:

For the usual padless carts I use a length of spaghetti tube as a
dipstick , when filling from syringe, rather than cc markings on the
syringe.

if you do only occasional printing and in BW only, really get yourself an
inexpensive LASER printer.

Much less hassle

Totally agree. My last freaking piece of **** printer was an Epson. The
damned thing said it was down on one color (allegedly) and not only would
it refuse to print in B&W, but refused to even scan documents until I gave
it it's cyan fix.

My last Epson was DM with a ribbon cartridge.

I fitted mine with a re-inker. But eventually ribbon wear causes pin jam.

NT