Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gregory D Gadson Gregory D Gadson is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/22/2017 9:29 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 08:04:22 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 05:55:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:59:07 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

No, you didn't. There is no "list", and even if there were, the idea
that a shiftless dole-scrounging unemployable deadbeat like you would
know about it is too absurd to contemplate.

No "list" - settled.

Now if any of them wish to come visit me, you can be
assured the List is likely to be bypassed.

More bull****. Why on earth would you imagine people who are laughing
their heads off at you in Usenet would ever want to come visit you?

They have continually
demonstrated extreme hostility towards me over years..which can be
easily shown over and over again..and its quite legal to "use deadly
force, when my life or the life of another is in immediate danger"

Your life isn't in "danger", you ****ing lunatic. The thousands of
people who think you're a shiftless deadbeat buffoon are perfectly happy
to deride and belittle you from afar.

Now if deadly force is required..

Oh, **** off, you impotent clown.

It adds a certain flavor to life

Ah, the old "can't get a job because of my addiction to crazy" flavor.
You should suggest it to Ben and Jerry's.

Huh? I have a job.

Bull****. You have occasional make-shift work, but you don't have a job.

I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days.

No.

Not a great week,

It would be a *spectacular* week for you, if it were true, which of
course it isn't.

and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

Try fantasizing about something useful for a change. Better yet, stop
fantasizing... as if you could.

Fantasizing?

Yep. Here is a short list of a some of your fantasies:

* 264mph motorcycle ride
* one-handed pull ups
* house at 1900+ feet elevation
* "2500 drug dealers" put in prison during 2/3/"several"/5/8 years as
reserve deputy
* shooting ground squirrels at 200+ yards with handgun - headshots, too
* kicking light-bulbs off the ceiling
* "mercenary" work in southern Africa
* combat military activity in Vietnam
* "land contracts"

All of those are fantasies, aka lies.

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away.

No, you display it all the time. Ask any HR person where you've
applied for a job. If they're candid they'll tell you they've seen it,
and it was cause for immediate disqualification.

Really? Ive talked to a dozen or so.

A lie.

I never get hired, because Im too old.

Another lie. You never get hired because you aren't getting any
interviews. Why on earth would the highly respected CEO of "Coyote
Engineering" be going on job interviews, anyway?

So you are saying that HR is lying then?

No, we're saying you are lying, because you are, 100% of the time.

I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

That's like saying that dumpster diving is more moderate than flying
to any of these. http://tinyurl.com/ybdjg9wb

Flying to foreign restaurants? Whatever for? I can get good eats
close at hand without spending thousands of dollars for a meal. Id
rather spend it on things that dont get **** out in a couple hours.
Wouldnt you?

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason.

Yes, because it is inconceivable that someone with as many skills and
broad experience as you claim to have could ever find himself reduced to
doing it. No one who digs through dumpsters for food in his 50s and 60s
was ever a big success and then experienced an abrupt fall - a person
digging through dumpsters for food in his 50s and 60s was a colossal
failure 30-40 years earlier and never improved.