Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gregory D Gadson Gregory D Gadson is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/24/2017 7:53 AM, Downtown Train wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:26:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:23:06 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:21:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On 10/23/2017 10:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life

More affected overuse of ellipses. You write like ****.

No one believes you ate food you scrounged out of a dumpster for two weeks.

I absolutely believe he feeds his dogs dumpster food. He's scrounging
for scrap all the time. He's bound to come across stuff that saves him
buying dog food, which allows more days at his BSin on his 'puter, and
or more smokes and Dew.

I buy (4) of these a week. And of course they get table scraps. But
with 28 dogs..table scraps dont go very far. Shrug

Shrug indeed. If only you had a college degree, you know that hoarding
dogs is stupid.

It is a certainty that he has an unreasonably large number of dogs, but
I think 28 is just more Wieber bull****.

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Sure he would. Its only been luck that has kept him functional. Then
they put him in the Home..and now he doesnt have to pay his way.

Stale, trite, unimaginative.

Shrug.

Stale, trite, unimaginative.

Exactly. And if I had been, I have plenty of friends to call on for
help.

So you are going to mooch off your friends?

There's nothing wrong with accepting help from friends. Unless you're
claiming that your friends will murder for you...

The same friends that
stated in court you were a danger to others? Interesting.

If only you had a college degree, you'd know better than to make up
lame ****, right? LOL

If Wieber spent 20% of the time he wastes imagining stupid pointless
lies and posting them to Usenet focused instead on elevating himself out
of squalor, I think he'd probably enjoy a moderate amount of success.
But of course, he's addicted to this never-ending self destructive
bull****, so there he sits.

I'm wondering if we aren't due or even overdue for one of those long
tear-jerker laments about how "stuck" he is, which of course are
actually badly veiled pleas to Gardner, Terrell, Jaques and ray-ran to
send him some cash?