Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gregory D Gadson Gregory D Gadson is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/24/2017 7:51 AM, Downtown Train wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:37:26 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:24:41 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:58:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:50:14 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

Life is not often on a straignt and level. Lots of dirt poor people
died millionares.

List some you know. You can't.

Charlie Beard

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bak...?pid=180095107

I knew him personally. Hell of a nice guy.

Nope. Not "dirt poor," and one doesn't equal lots, or even some. And
nobody is going to take your word that you knew him.

lots of millionaires died dirt poor.

List some you know. You can't.

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-...lly-penniless/

You don't know any of these people. And the #1 person on that list did
not die penniless by any rational definition. His estate is currently
valued at $400 million.

As I stated..you truely are stupid..stump stupid.

Nope, just saying the obvious about the crazy statements you make. And
in this case your statement did not nothing to explain your own
poverty.

Wieber grew up relatively well off and privileged, and has assiduously
worked his way down.

You really didnt know this?

I don't know anyone with as many skills as you claim to have, period.
Of those I know who actually have lots of skills, none has ever had
your three *decades* of rough times.

3 decades? Its only been 8 yrs.

Nope. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 35! years
of liens. Are you trying to say that 27 of them were good times? You
let liens pile up during good years? Name anyone you think will
believe that.

My big issue has been...no college degree.

No. Your big issue is that you prefer making the same mistakes over
getting your ass in gear.

Anyway, what's this?

"Ive got hummm...3-4 Associates Degrees"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...26902ea3daeacc

You don't need a college degree to know that "3-4" is a dead giveaway
that the story is BS.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That imprecision is *always* a dead giveaway to
bull****. It reminds me of those TV and internet ads for crackpot
get-rich-quick schemes: "Earn $2000, $3000, $5000...even up to [sic]
$10000 per week...*or more*!!!"

Anyway, no one needs a college degree to do the work Wieber does. He
could have done better if he had got a couple of vocational
certificates, which trade organizations probably administer, but I'm
sure he thought he didn't need them - not with the massive amount of
talent he had.

Shrug. My sister on the
other hand...has several and is a millionare.

Even if that's true, so what? Why would anyone need a college degree
to know that a lifetime of smoking, soda, junk food, and hoarding, and
senseless dogma would lead to permanent poverty? Any 12 yr old could
tell you it's a dumb way to live.

Dont envy her in the slightest. Shrug.

If you're happy being poor and in debt and dependent on charity, then
why are you saying that your "big issue" is lack of college?

Sure do. Im reminded of this every day while Im on Usenet.

Job 1: accept that being on Usenet most days is a damned stupid habit
for someone in your position. Job 2: make a list of all your damned
stupid habits. Job 3: quit all stupid habits. Too bad you're
powerless to do any of that. My cat has more self-control than you.

!!!