Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Downtown Train Downtown Train is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 22:17:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:20:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

And yes, I do own my own company..and in fact, I and my partner
started
up a second one 6 months ago.

is why I liked being an independant traveling service tech.

and be doing straight
machining.

Ive run my own business since 1996.

I always get job offers.

usually as manager, Senior Engineer

Ive been a factory trained

branch manager and Senior Tech

I was quite good

I was Senior Engineer

Humm..lets see..I started up, developed and ran the alarm division

I also did investigations, taught firearms training and tactical.

I was also a Fresno Co. Deputy Sheriff for almost 8 of those same
years.

Oh..I ran a pawn shop for a while.

Age 15, river and hunting guide

Age 17..two tours in Southeast Asia

Age 40-43, Sr. Engineer of Cincinnati Time franchise..3 offices.

Age 43-47 Field service technician for CNC machine tool manufacturer

Guide, ski instructor, oil field hand,soldier,
alarm/data/communications engineer, auto industry worker, oil field
hand again, (three differnt types..exploration, drilling, workover),
cop, pawn broker, time/data/acess control/fire alarm engineer, CNC
field tech, and now self employed

Impressive. Typical Medicaid/food stamp recipient resume. LOL