Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Downtown Train Downtown Train is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:20:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:18:13 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:56:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life. But we
survived and lived through it and drove on. And?

Your dumpster stories don't jibe with these quotes.

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

Absolutely correct.

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Absolutely correct.

Of course the two quotes contradict each other as well, which has
become your trademark.

Absolutely incorrect.

LOL You might be able to mount some sort of semantics defense if your
quotes contradicted each other a time or two. But not when it's a
constant flow of contradictory BS.

What happened to that list of nyms I asked you to post? You have it
right? How else could you arrive at a number? LOL You always write
more rubbish instead of posting proof. For the same reason you can't
post the DD214, the Hotel Econoline registration, the bike
registrations, the land contracts, the job offers, etc.

Because I keep a note pad at hand and make a check mark and a number
each time you use a new nym.

Nope. You're hopeless at even figuring out who you're responding to.
Nobody is going to believe your nym count any more than they believe
the other stuff above, none of which you can post proof for, because
it's all BS you cranked out to defend previous BS.

The wife thinks its hysterical. She
asks me.."what number is he up to today"?
Then giggles when I look down and tell her.

Nope. She's no prize, but she knows better than any of us how much you
BS. Remember when you assured her you'd move her out of that ********?
Decades ago. About the same time she figured out you spend too much
time on your computer. Nothing's changed.

Why do I keep responding to you? Because its fun!

Then why did you say you'd sue, and that legal documents were on the
way? Did those documents say that folks had provided you too much fun?

You have become one of my hobbies.

Nope. You were wasting your life on Usenet before I arrived, and you'd
keep doing that if I was here or not. You know it, and you're
powerless to get out of that chair and change things. But the kicker
is that you use the time to pretend you know better than most, about
everything. Classic Dunning–Kruger effect.