Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Blocked ink-jet nozzles

In article ,
says...

For the usual padless carts I use a length of spaghetti tube as a
dipstick , when filling from syringe, rather than cc markings on the
syringe.

if you do only occasional printing and in BW only, really get yourself an inexpensive LASER printer.

Much less hassle

That is what I did. Found an all in one laser printer on sale. I just
got tired of having the HP printres quit because the ink was too old.
I really like the options on the Samsung I got. It will automatically
print on both sides or I can reduce the print and put 2 or more pages on
only one side of the paper.