Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/23/2017 9:12 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:22:05 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:49:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:52:09 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:21:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I should mention that yeah..I have pulled dies,powder, primers and so
forth from dumpsters

And yet you always take offense when people accuse you of being a
scrounger. You're leaving little doubt it's your primary occupation.

Offense?

Yes, when you aren't making up stories about the great food and finds.

I take great pride in being a scrounger.

Can you even imagine the pride of accomplishment of being able to pay
the rent on time, all the time? Or of buying your own place so you
don't need to rent? Nope.

I own my own place.

You own a ****ing storage shed that sits on land you *don't* own.

Needing to corroborate your own stories is lame.

Yes it is.

Too bad nobody else will do it for you. That's one of the problems
with making **** up.

Too bad you think I make stuff up.

You make **** up, all the time:

* 264mph motorcycle ride
* one-handed pull ups
* house at 1900+ feet elevation
* "hundreds" of "drug dealers" put in prison
* shooting ground squirrels at 200+ yards with handgun
* kicking light-bulbs off the ceiling
* "mercenary" work in southern Africa
* combat military activity in Vietnam

*All* of that **** is made up - fake, lies, bull****.

Having had blovating

LOL! You'll *never* get that right.

cocksuckers like you

Oh, the irony.

That wasn't me, but yeah, it's true. For starters, you take charity
because you prefer BSing to working, and spending what money you do
have on crap instead of being responsible. That's stealing from the
charitable.

Which charity am I getting?

Medi-Cal. Food stamps.

I know you've tried this bull**** angle that you're "only" taking out
what you put in. Sorry, no.

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

It's decided. Your word is worthless.

Its decided by you.

And everybody. Based on your own stories, which frequently contradict
one another. Your fault for being as incompetent at lying as at
everything else.

Everybody? Cites?

LOL! No "cites" [sic] are needed. Your self-contradiction is public
record.