Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:24:41 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:58:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:50:14 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

Life is not often on a straignt and level. Lots of dirt poor people
died millionares.

List some you know. You can't.

Charlie Beard

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bak...?pid=180095107

I knew him personally. Hell of a nice guy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/17-bi...once-dirt-poor

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-...lly-penniless/

lots of millionaires died dirt poor.

List some you know. You can't.

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-...lly-penniless/

As I stated..you truely are stupid..stump stupid.

You really didnt know this?

I don't know anyone with as many skills as you claim to have, period.
Of those I know who actually have lots of skills, none has ever had
your three *decades* of rough times.

3 decades? Its only been 8 yrs.

My big issue has been...no college degree. Shrug. My sister on the
other hand...has several and is a millionare.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lori-wieber-6083458/

Dont envy her in the slightest. Shrug.
I laugh at you...snicker.

Ignorance can be corrected.

Not in my case, obviously.

Obviously

..stupid is for life.

You would know.

Sure do. Im reminded of this every day while Im on Usenet.

---