Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:23:06 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:21:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On 10/23/2017 10:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life

More affected overuse of ellipses. You write like ****.

No one believes you ate food you scrounged out of a dumpster for two weeks.

I absolutely believe he feeds his dogs dumpster food. He's scrounging
for scrap all the time. He's bound to come across stuff that saves him
buying dog food, which allows more days at his BSin on his 'puter, and
or more smokes and Dew.

I buy (4) of these a week. And of course they get table scraps. But
with 28 dogs..table scraps dont go very far. Shrug

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Sure he would. Its only been luck that has kept him functional. Then
they put him in the Home..and now he doesnt have to pay his way.

Shrug.

Exactly. And if I had been, I have plenty of friends to call on for
help.

So you are going to mooch off your friends? The same friends that
stated in court you were a danger to others? Interesting.

Now you simply sit in your room at the Home

Stale.

Ill bet!!

With Wieber everything is about quantity, nothing is about quality.

With you,.,.its all hate and bile. (VBG)

Sucks to be you doesnt it?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh!

Now you will have to excuse me..Ive got a big job at Webber Metals to
get ready for. So Ill be gone the rest of the week. Maybe back
Sunday..with luck.

Hummmm...I shouldnt have told you....coming home and watching you spew
into a vacuum would have been fun. Shrug

---