Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:18:13 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:56:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life. But we
survived and lived through it and drove on. And?

Your dumpster stories don't jibe with these quotes.

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

Absolutely correct.

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Absolutely correct.

Of course the two quotes contradict each other as well, which has
become your trademark.

Absolutely incorrect.

Now with that...plink

How ridiculous. What's the point of running away when you know full
well you'll begin responding to any nym I use?

Gunner, setting the timer to see how quickly nym 894 comes into play.

What happened to that list of nyms I asked you to post? You have it
right? How else could you arrive at a number? LOL You always write
more rubbish instead of posting proof. For the same reason you can't
post the DD214, the Hotel Econoline registration, the bike
registrations, the land contracts, the job offers, etc.

Because I keep a note pad at hand and make a check mark and a number
each time you use a new nym. The wife thinks its hysterical. She
asks me.."what number is he up to today"?
Then giggles when I look down and tell her.

You are such a putz. Mentally ill and evil minded. No wonder you are
in the Home. You couldnt be trusted with small animals either by all
accounts.

Why do I keep responding to you? Because its fun! You have become
one of my hobbies. Rubbing your nose across the computer screen for
all to see..is fun. Periodically I simply plink you when I dont want
to be bothered and you go right on blovating for a few days..and then
discover Im not paying any attention..and you immediately change to a
new nym. You went through 11 nyms once before I decided to respond.
It was glorious watching you desperately treading water..praying that
Id respond. Want to go more than 2 weeks this time? Id be happy as
a clam to not respond..and watch you froth yourself into a total
dither.

Just say the word....(VBG)

---