Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_5_] Rudy Canoza[_5_] is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/23/2017 3:18 PM, Downtown Train wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:56:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life. But we
survived and lived through it and drove on. And?

Your dumpster stories don't jibe with these quotes.

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Of course the two quotes contradict each other as well, which has
become your trademark.

Now with that...plink

How ridiculous. What's the point of running away when you know full
well you'll begin responding to any nym I use?

That just cracks me up. And he *keeps* responding to the new ones for a
long time, even though he knows - sorta - who the person is. I add
"sorta" because he insists you and I are the same person. Hell, I don't
think we've used 150 total pseudonyms between the two of us.

Gunner, setting the timer to see how quickly nym 894 comes into play.

What happened to that list of nyms I asked you to post? You have it
right? How else could you arrive at a number? LOL You always write
more rubbish instead of posting proof. For the same reason you can't
post the DD214, the Hotel Econoline registration, the bike
registrations, the land contracts, the job offers, etc.

Or the "e-mail address" to which he sends the "headers" of posts that
have trashed him.