Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/23/2017 10:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:06:58 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:35:57 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 15:23:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:50:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns.

WTF? You told me how good the half-eaten Big Macs were, that you
pulled from a Dumpster, a decade ago.

The only questions are, was he lying then, or is he lying now, or did
he lie both times?

"So I went dumpster diving. And I sat in a house with no gas or
electricity and ate my dumpster food, and shared it with my dogs and
cats. We all were happy to have food. For two weeks."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...ddd7a2af9e6173

Now he says he only gets guns from dumpsters. But what's a $75 an hour
guy doing in dumpsters in the first place? The fantasies of
Wieberworld never make any sense. What does make sense is that Wieber
knows all the best dumpsters from which to rescue crap he can take
home or to the scrapyard. Jibes perfectly with the observable facts of
his subsistence lifestyle, need for charity, and decades of debt.

Only? In fact..I said the only thing Ive NOT found in dumpsters are
guns. So thats simply more lies you spew. You really need to work on
that..trying to tell the truth more than you lie..will do oddles for
your credibility. Which at the moment..is in the deep negative
numbers.

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life

More affected overuse of ellipses. You write like ****.

No one believes you ate food you scrounged out of a dumpster for two weeks.

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Now you simply sit in your room at the Home

Stale.